This article will show you how to create a Ring Group. A Ring Group allows your phone system to ring multiple people at the same time.
Step By Step:
- Create a new callflow
- Assign it a number
- Click the drop down arrow for Basic under the Actions section on the right.
- Drag the ring group element to the callflow
- The Ring Group options will pop up so you can fill in the options below.
- Name this group:
- Ring Strategy:
- This is where you can set phones to ring simultaneously or one after the other.
- This is where you can set up custom ringing that the caller will hear.
- Ring Group:
- This is where you can then drag and drop Users, Devices, or Groups into the Ring Group section on the right.
- Users: Will ring all devices under that user.
- Devices: Will only ring a single users device.
- Press OK
- Make sure your ring group goes somewhere else if nobody answers!
- Save your callflow. You're done!